At Luo Acupuncture & Herbal Clinic, we specialize in a wide variety of disorders that can be treated by acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, and other methods of Chinese healing. Below is a short list of disorders and conditions that we commonly treat in our clinic:
- Pain Syndromes: Low back pain, neck and shoulder pain, joint pains, auto and sport injuries, migraine, headache, and fibromyalgia.
- Musculoskeletal Problems: Arthritis, tendonitis, numbness and tingling, stroke, bell's palsy, and MS (multiple sclerosis).
- Gastro-intestinal Disorders: Indigestion, stomachache, pain, nausea/vomiting, heart burn, diarrhea, constipation, IBS, and eating disorders.
- Urogenital Disorders: Urinary tract disorders, prostate disorders, and sexual dysfunction.
- Gynecological Disorders: Irregular menstruation, premenstrual syndrome, endometriosis, menopause related issues, infertility, and IVF sportive therapy.
- Pregnancy Related Complaints: Morning sickness, edema, fatigue, back pain, and body ache.
- Respiratory Disorders: Flu, common cold, chronic coughs, asthma, allergies, and sinus trouble.
- Circulatory Disorders: Hypertension, hypotension, and palpitations.
- Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders: Diabetes and its complications, thyroid disorders, and hyperlipidemia.
- Immune Disorders: Chronic fatigue, autoimmune diseases, and immune deficiency.
- Emotional & Sleeping Disorders: Depression, anxiety, nervous tension, insomnia, and low energy.
- Miscellaneous Disorders: Skin disorders, weight control, and additions.
- Cancer patients going through chemo or radiation therapy
- Supportive Therapy of many other chronic and debilitating disorders
Note: This is not an exhaustive list. If your ailment does not appear on this list, it does not mean it cannot be treated. Contact Dr. Luo for more details.